CITL Opportunities and CallsCITL encourages faculty, academic professionals, and veteran teaching assistants to become involved in the teaching development of campus instructors by
- responding to the Call for Presenters and Facilitators for the pre-semester teaching development programs for new TAs and ITAs—the Graduate Academy for College Teaching and the Graduate Symposium on Grading & Office Hours;
- responding to the Call for Presenters for the annual Faculty Retreat;
- notifying CITL of teaching workshops or seminars occurring in individual departments or schools at Illinois;
- proposing a topic for a CITL teaching workshop or suggesting a book for a CITL reading group;
- collaborating with a CITL staff member to facilitate a teaching workshop or reading group; or
- suggesting materials or links for our webpage.