CITL Opportunities and Calls
CITL encourages faculty, academic professionals, and veteran teaching
assistants to become involved in the teaching development of campus
- responding to the Call for Presenters and Facilitators for the pre-semester teaching development programs for new TAs and ITAs—the Graduate Academy for College Teaching and the Graduate Symposium on Grading & Office Hours;
- responding to the Call for Presenters for the annual Faculty Retreat;
- notifying CITL of teaching workshops or seminars occurring in individual departments or schools at Illinois;
- proposing a topic for a CITL teaching workshop or suggesting a book for a CITL reading group;
- collaborating with a CITL staff member to facilitate a teaching workshop or reading group; or
- suggesting materials or links for our webpage.
CITL Current Calls
Call for Presenters for the August 2014 Graduate Academy for College Teaching (Aug. 18-19) and Graduate Symposium on Grading & Office Hours (Aug. 19), CITL’s pre-semester teaching development programs for new TAs and ITAs.